- COMP 171: Principles of Computer Science I
- COMP 172: Principles of Computer Science II
- COMP 207: Game Development and Technologies
- COMP 490: Special Topics: Image Processing
My main interest is in improving computer science education. I approach this through a combination of improvements to specific aspects of courses (standardizing memory diagrams, improving employment of undergraduate teaching assistants, etc.), exploring and developing teaching techniques not as common in computer science (messy learning, reflection), and educational technology (Presentations Automatically Organized from Lectures (PAOL)).
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, University of Massachusetts
- M.S. in Computer Science, University of Massachusetts
- B.S. in Engineering, Swarthmore College