Published Poetry Collections
Katharyn Howd Machan has published more than 1,000 poems in numerous local, regional, national, and international magazines. Her work has also appeared in more than 50 anthologies and textbooks.
- Belly Words. Sometimes Y Publications. 1994.
- The Kitchen of Your Dreams. Thorntree Press. 1992.
- Redwing Women. CrazyQuilt Press. 1989.
- From Redwing. Foothills Publishing. 1988.
- Redwing Voices, 1888. Dawn Valley Press. 1988.
- When She Was the Good-Time Girl. The Signpost Press. 1987.
- Along the Rain Black Road. The Camel Press. 1986.
- Women: A Pocket Book. Grass Roots Press. 1983.
- Writing Home, with Barbara Crooker. Gehry Press. 1983.
- The Raccoon Book. McBooks Press. 1982.
- Seneca Street Poems. Coalition of Publishers for Employment. 1982.
- Conversations. Liberty Press. 1982.
- Where the Foxes Say Goodnight. Scarlet Ibis Press. 1981.
- Looking for the Witches. Fine-Arts Bluesband & Poetry Press. 1980.
- The Book of the Raccoon. Gehry Press. 1977.
- The Wind in the Pear Tree. Privately printed. 1972.
- Bird on a Wire, with Kenneth Winchester. Privately printed. 1970.