- Doctor of Philosophy in Health Sciences - Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, in progress
- Doctor of Physical Therapy - Elon University, 2010
- Master of Science in Clinical Exercise Physiology - The George Washington University, 2005
- Bachelor of Science in Fitness & Cardiac Rehab/Exercise Science - Ithaca College, 2003
Dr. Tischler's clinical practice focuses on the treatment of medically complex children in an Acute Care setting, with a primary interest in Pediatric Cardiology. Her clinical practice spans children of all ages and diagnoses, with a strong emphasis on family-centered care and quality of life.
Quality of life and participation in children with special needs and complex medical diagnoses.
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Human Motor Development Across the Lifespan
- Selected Topics in Pediatrics
- Research III/Advanced Clinical Reasoning
- Lab Instructor for Cardiac & Pulmonary Testing & Management
- Lab Instructor for Mobility