Ph.D. Oklahoma State University, OK (Management Science and Information Systems)
Dissertation recieved Outstanding Dissertation Award
M.S. Eastern Michigan University, MI (Computer Science)
B.S. Sharif University of Technology, Iran (Computer Engineering)
Courses Recently Taught
- Sustainable Practices in Operations and Technology (graduate)
- Business Analytics (graduate)
- Operations Management
- Advanced MIS Programming
- Fundamentals of Management
- Sustainable Operations
- IT Investment
- Business Analytics
Refereed Journal Publications
- N. Kasiri, H. Movassaghi (forthcoming), “An Analysis of Firms Sustainable Operations Strategy: A Game Theory Approach,” International Journal of Modeling in Operations Management.
- N. Kasiri, R. Sharda (2013), “Real Options and System Dynamics for IT Investment Analysis: Application to RFID Adoption in the Retail Sector,” ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems, 4(3), 11.
- N. Kasiri, R. Sharda, B. Hardgrave (2012), “A Balanced Scorecard for Item-Level RFID in the Retail Sector: A Delphi Study,” European Journal of Information Systems, 21(3), 255-267.
- N. Kasiri, R. Sharda, D. A. Asamoah (2012), “A System Dynamics Simulation on Evaluating Investment in Electronic Health Record Systems,” Journal of Simulation: Transactions of the Society for Modeling and Simulation International, 88(6), 639-648.
- N. Kasiri, R. Sharda (2008), “Some Now, Some Later? Selecting a Lot Size of Emails to Process at One Time,” International Journal of Services Sciences, 1(1) 69-82.