Linda Heyne, Ph.D., CTRS is an associate professor and chair of the Department of Therapeutic Recreation and Leisure Services. Linda has written, taught, and delivered professional presentations about inclusive community leisure services for the past twenty years. She also serves as an Associate Editor for the Therapeutic Recreation Journal and is listed among Who's Who Among America's Teachers - 2004.
- Inclusive community leisure services
- Friendship for people with developmental disabilities
- Parent-professional partnerships
- Therapeutic recreation in the schools
- Transdisciplinary collaboration
- Qualitative research methodologies