Spring 2013 Office Hours:
Monday 1-2pm; Tuesday 2:30-3:30pm; Wednesday 12-1pm; All others by appointment.(Office: 320 CHS)
West Virginia University.
Doctor of Philosophy in Sport and Exercise Psychology. August 2010. Department of Sport Sciences, Morgantown, West Virginia. Dissertation: Exploring Factors Contributing to Current vs. Former Coaching Status of Women Coaches: A Social Exchange Theory Perspective.
Master of Arts in Community Counseling, December 2009. Department of Counseling, Rehabilitation Counseling and Counseling Psychology, Morgantown, West Virginia. Internship: Student Assistance Program (Well WVU), West Virginia University.
Master of Science in Sport and Exercise Psychology, August 2007.Department of Sport Sciences, Morgantown, West Virginia. Thesis: The Interactions between Perceived Motivational Climate and Achievement Goal Orientations and their Relationship to Competitive State Anxiety and Self-Confidence among High-School Swimmers.
Southeastern Louisiana University.
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Exercise Science. May 2005. Department of Kinesiology and Health Studies. Minor: Psychology.
Certified Consultant - Association for Applied Sport Psychology #351
National Certified Counselor #269833, National Board for Certified Counselors.
UNDERGRADUATE COURSES TAUGHT
- EXSS-20200, Sport and Exercise Psychology
- EXSS-29900, Psychology of Coaching
- EXSS-33000, Motivation and Communication in Sport and Exercise
- EXSS-40500, Applied Techniques in Sport Psychology
- EXSS-42200, Exercise and Rehab Psychology
GRADUATE COURSES TAUGHT
- ESSG-51800, Exercise and Rehabilitation Psychology (fall)
- ESSG-51400, Counseling Student Athletes (fall)
- ESSG-61400, Professional Practice Issues (spring)
- ESSG-61600, Applied Counseling in Sport Psychology (summer)
Justine Vosloo joined the department of Exercise and Sport Science in 2010. Dr. Vosloo is active in research which focuses on coach-athlete interactions, mentoring and work-life balance issues in coaching, professional issues in sport and exercise psychology, applied sport psychology practice and the psychosocial issues related to childhood obesity. In her free time, she enjoys playing and watching tennis, playing guitar, hiking and swimming.