The Pennsylvania State University, Ph.D., Biomechanics - Exercise Science, 1997.
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, M.S. Exercise Science, 1992.
Bates College, B.S. Mathematics, 1990.
- EXSS-22100, Biomechanics of Human Movement (Lecture & Lab)
- EXSS-42000, Advanced Biomechanics of Human Movement (Lecture & Lab)
- ESSG-52000, Advanced Biomechanics
- ESSG-XXXXX, Qualitative Biomechanics
- Applied Sport Biomechanics
- Landing Mechanics
- 3D Analysis of Human Movement
- Balance Control & Strategies
- Figure Skating