- Solar Hot Water for Ithaca College: A Demonstration Project for Emerson Hall Dormitory, with Sarah Burleson (Physics 2011)
- Ground Source Heat Pumps: A Case Study of 5 Local Installations, with Caitlin Ahearn (Physics 2010)
- Wind Power for Ithaca College, with Allison Krasnow (Biology 2007), Steve Figgatt (Environmental Studies 2008)
- Solar Photovoltaics for Ithaca College, with Romaine Isaacs (Physics 2010)
- Radar and Infrared Survey of X/M/E-type Asteroids with Michael Shepard (Bloomsburg University), Maureen Ockert-Bell (Ithaca College), and Romaine Isaacs (Physics 2010)
- Spectral Modeling of Asteroid Composition Including Space Weathering Effects with Nate Ricci (Cornell)
- Asteroid Albedos with Sanya Levi (Ithaca College)
- Deconvolving Terrestrial Alteration Mineral Spectral Signatures from Meteorite Reflectance Measurements with Sweta Shah (Ithaca College), Taki Hiroi (Brown), and Mike Zolensky (NASA Johnson Space Center)
- Surface composition and photometric properties of asteroid 433 Eros with Britt Scharringhausen (Ithaca College) and Jay Schuren (Ithaca College, Cornell).
- The Cornell MID-Infrared Asteroid Spectroscopic (MIDAS) Survey with Lucy Lim (Cornell), Jim Bell (Cornell), and Tim McConnochie (Cornell).
- Radar and Spectroscopic Studies of Asteroid 2100 Ra-Shalom with Michael Shepard (Bloomsburg Univ.), Andrew Rivkin (MIT), and Jim Bell (Cornell).
- A teacher workshop series to develop instructional materials for spacecraft mission design with Maureen Bell (Sciencenter) and Jamie De Gregory (Ithaca College).
- Infrared spectroscopy of X,E,M, and P-type asteroids with Bobby Bus (U.H.), Andrew Rivkin (MIT), Josh Sanders (Ithaca College), and Sweta Shah (Ithaca College)
- Spectroscopy of MUSES-C spacecraft mission target asteroid 1998 SF36 with the MUSES-C mission team.
- History of Astronomy - oral history of the early days in astronomy research (with Jamie De Gregory (Ithaca College)).
- Electricity and Magnetism (PHYS-118)
- Power: Energy Options for a Global Society (PHYS-141)
- Earth Science (PHYS-171)
- Astronomy: Stars, Galaxies and the Universe (PHYS-174)
- Introductory Physics (PHYS-101 lab, PHYS-102 lab, PHYS-120 lab)
- Independent Research (PHYS-299, -399, -499)
- Math Methods for Physicists (PHYS-301)
- Intermediate Mechanics (PHYS-311)
- Member of the Presidents Climate Commitment Committee
- Organizer of the College-wide seminar series "Physics Cafe"
- Current Physics Department Chair
- Member of the Committee on Campus Energy Efficiency
- Former Member of the Center for Natural Sciences Sustainability Group
- Former Member of the Committee for the Freshman Reading Initiative
- Former Member of the Ithaca College Faculty Council
- Former Member of the Environmental Studies Steering Committee
- Associate Editor, "Meteoritics and Planetary Science"
- Co-CHAIR, American Astronomical Society Division for Planetary Sciences Conference, Cornell 2008
- Former Member, NASA "Planetary System Science Management Operations Working Group"
- Editor, "Earth & Sky" Syndicated Radio Show
- CHAIR, Scientific Organizing Committee, 7th International Asteroids, Comets, Meteors (ACM) Conference Cornell University, 1999.
- Member, Scientific Organizing Committee, Asteroids 2001: From Piazzi to the Third Millenium . Palermo Italy, June 11-16, 2001.
- Member, NASA and NSF Program Review Panels, HST, PG&G, PA, PIDDP, Mars Exploration: 1995-present.
- Expert Reader, Millbrook Press, 2001-2006.
- Former Member, NASA Planetary Astronomy Program Management Operations Working Group 1995-2000.
- Music: Choir (soprano), Piano
- Outdoors: hiking, cross-country skiing, canoeing, & cycling
- Nature: birding, wildflowers, trees, wildlife
- Reading: biography, history, energy, science
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.