Hi! I'm Ari Kissiloff, and welcome to my virtual home. My real home is located in Ithaca, NY. I've been here since 1986, originally hailing from Manhattan, NY.
After moving to Ithaca, I started a business called Public Communications, Inc. which has been growing since 1992. We started off publishing a free monthly 'zine (14850 Magazine), operating a copy center with a computer lab for the public, and designing printed materials. We've changed our focus with the times, specializing now in web page programming & design, computer consulting, and creating on-line and print marketing campaigns.
I've been teaching here at Ithaca College (in the Department of Strategic Communication) since 1997, and in that time have taught a wide variety of courses, including:
- Computer Applications in Organizations
- Organizational Writing and Publishing
- Instructional and Promotional Video
- Presentation Media Design and Production
- Web Sites that Work
- Organizational Media Campaign
- Corporate Communication Media
- Interactive Multimedia
- Text and Graphics
- Video Practicum
- Digital Journalism
- Introduction to Macintosh
- Organizational Video Design and Production
- Web Design
- I LOVE BULLET POINTS!!!!